The Operations Analyst is responsible for conducting, documenting, updating, and training others on operational processes. This position will work with internal customers to identify business requirements as well as monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvement. The Operations Analyst will be the main contact person for our Enterprise Resource Planning System (CERES).
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs from each department.
• Work with departments to outline the specific operational needs or changes required for each project.
• Collaborate with staff from numerous departments at various professional levels regarding any operational activities.
• Work closely with the Data Analyst to ensure that operational processes are or become data-driven to the extent possible.
• Work closely with the Government Affairs and Compliance Manager to develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
• Assists in the day-to-day operation of the program.
• Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
• Work with all departments to resolve “CERES” issues and recommend enhancements to the system/process to improve productivity, and the integrity of transactions.
• Perform root cause analysis (RCA) to remediate recurrent operational issues.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Identify and recommend new ways to optimize resources by streamlining business processes.
• Serve as consultant for food bank operations for both internal and external customers.
• Train staff to use operations-related systems as needed.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Proven experience working in warehousing or logistics operations. Experience with food bank operations strongly preferred.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Prior experience with an ERP system is required.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently.
• Ability to use common tools.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail, handle interruptions, maintain focus on tasks and produce accurate work.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug and alcohol screening.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for Company provided benefits on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Submit an application online at https://www.threesquare.org/employment
About Three Square: Serving the residents of Lincoln, Nye, Esmeralda and Clark Counties since 2007
Our mission: To provide wholesome food to hungry people, while passionately pursuing a hunger-free community.
Our partners: We work with a service network of community partners (this includes nonprofit and faith-based organizations, schools and after-school and feeding sites) in our community to reach struggling individuals and families at risk of hunger.
In 2019, we distributed more than 41 million meals, the equivalent of more than 50 million pounds of food and grocery product, through our community partners.
Many have joined our fight to end hunger, including the gaming industry, local businesses, non-profit agencies, food distributors, higher education institutions, the Clark County School District, government entities, the media and thousands of volunteers and donors.
You have the opportunity to join a team of over 100 employees who are committed to ending hunger in Southern Nevada. As a Three Square employee, you will have the chance to make a difference every day by providing efficient, effective, and quality services to our community. If this sounds like something you would like to help with, we encourage you to apply.