Feeding America is committed to operating with transparency and sharing the meaningful impact of our work with supporters and the public. Visit our Annual Reports, 990 Forms and Auditor’s Reports below to learn more about our hunger-relief efforts across the nation.
Four decades ago, food banks worked with John van Hengel to establish Second Harvest, a national organization for food banks that would eventually become Feeding America. They believed that by uniting as a team, food banks could accomplish even more. And with your help, their inspired vision has yielded incredible results. In every community nationwide, the Feeding America network provides people with the meals they need to pursue a better future. Read our 2019 Annual Report to learn more.
Feeding America Annual Report Archive
- 2018 Annual Report | Solving Hunger Today, Ending Hunger Tomorrow
- 2017 Annual Report | A Hunger for a Brighter Tomorrow
- 2016 Annual Report | Nourishing Healthy Futures
- 2015 Annual Report | Feeding Families, Feeding Hope
- 2014 Annual Report | Bringing Hope to 46 Million People
- 2013 Annual Report | Solving Hunger Together
- 2012 Annual Report | Feed. Strengthen. Lead.
- 2019 Auditor's Report
- 2018 Auditor's Report
- 2017 Auditor's Report
- 2016 Auditor's Report
- 2015 Auditor's Report
- 2014 Auditor's Report
- 2013 Auditor's Report