With generous support from people like you, Feeding America is meeting the need for meals in our country and making meaningful progress toward ending hunger.
Hunger is a complex problem that requires a multifaceted approach. Feeding America is bringing together a wide array of companies, foundations, and individuals to make a lasting difference in communities across the nation. Read our impact reports to learn how our supporters and partners are helping people in need lead healthy, active lives that are free from hunger.
In the Winter 2019-2020 Impact Report, you can read about:
- How our network helps people like Brittany, whose family no longer has to decide between paying for medicine for their two sons or getting groceries for the family.
- The Congressional Fall Fly-In, when our food bank network members conducted over 100 meetings on Capitol Hill to build support in Congress for key programs that help the people we serve.
- The impact we achieved on #GivingTuesday thanks to donations from caring supporters and a match from The Starbucks Foundation.
Read the report to learn about Feeding America's recent achievements, made possible by compassionate supporters like you.
- Fall/Winter 2019 Impact Report
- Summer 2019 Impact Report
- Spring 2019 Impact Report
- Winter 2018-2019 Impact Report
- Fall 2018 Impact Report
- Summer 2018 Impact Report
- Spring 2018 Impact Report
- Winter 2017-2018 Impact Report
- Fall 2017 Impact Report
- Summer 2017 Impact Report
- Spring 2017 Impact Report
- Winter 2016-2017 Impact Report
- Fall 2016 Impact Report
- Summer 2016 Impact Report
- Spring 2016 Impact Report