In Feeding America's Summer 2021 Impact Report, you can read about:
- Rebecca, a grandmother caring for two of her grandchildren, who lost her restaurant job due to the impact of COVID-19. To help provide meals for her family, she visits food pantries supported by Southeast Missouri Food Bank and its partners.
- Identifying Racism in the Drivers of Food Insecurity, a dashboard designed to support Feeding America, the food bank network and the public in understanding disparities in the drivers of food insecurity by race or ethnicity.
- The network’s summer hunger efforts, which aim to provide 54 million meals to children and families through summer feeding programs.
Feeding America brings together a wide array of companies, foundations and individuals to make a lasting difference in communities across the nation. Read our impact reports to learn how our supporters and partners are helping to ensure all of our neighbors have the food they need.
See past issues:
- Spring 2021 Impact Report - for Individual Donors and for Corporate and Supply Chain Partners
- COVID-19 Response | Where We Stand One Year Later
- Winter 2020-2021 Impact Report
- Fall 2020 Impact Report
- COVID-19 Response Fund Stewardship Report
- Winter 2019-2020 Impact Report
- Fall/Winter 2019 Impact Report
- Summer 2019 Impact Report