With generous support from people like you, the Feeding America network has responded with resilience, innovation and, most of all, determination to help provide food to millions of neighbors in need since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the Feeding America report, COVID-19 Response | Where We Stand One Year Later, you can read about:
- How the network has innovated and responded to help feed millions more people, distributing over 6 billion meals last year.
- How more than 1 million donors helped member food banks in critical ways to make sure equitable food access reached people and communities that have been inordinately impacted by food insecurity, including rural communities and communities of color.
- Why federal government action remains essential to help bridge the meal gap and make sure families facing hunger receive the food they need.
- The critical need for continued donor support to meet the sustained demand for food.
An executive summary of the one-year COVID-19 response report also is available.
Feeding America brings together a wide array of companies, foundations and individuals to make a lasting difference in communities across the nation. Read our impact reports to learn how our supporters and partners are helping to ensure all of our neighbors have the food they need.
See past issues:
- Winter 2020-2021 Impact Report
- Fall 2020 Impact Report
- COVID-19 Response Fund Stewardship Report
- Winter 2019-2020 Impact Report
- Fall/Winter 2019 Impact Report
- Summer 2019 Impact Report
- Spring 2019 Impact Report
- Winter 2018-2019 Impact Report
- Fall 2018 Impact Report
- Summer 2018 Impact Report
- Spring 2018 Impact Report
- Winter 2017-2018 Impact Report
- Fall 2017 Impact Report
- Summer 2017 Impact Report
- Spring 2017 Impact Report
- Winter 2016-2017 Impact Report
- Fall 2016 Impact Report
- Summer 2016 Impact Report
- Spring 2016 Impact Report