With generous support from people like you, Feeding America is meeting the need for meals in our country and making meaningful progress toward ending hunger.
Hunger is a complex problem that requires a multifaceted approach. Feeding America is bringing together a wide array of companies, foundations, and individuals to make a lasting difference in communities across the nation. Read our impact reports to learn how our supporters and partners are helping people in need lead healthy, active lives that are free from hunger.
In the Summer 2019 Impact Report, you can read about:
- How Feeding America reaches people like Felix, who made many sacrifices for our country as a young man in the Air Force, but is having a difficult time getting by as a senior aging in America.
- Our dedication to feeding families affected by natural disasters, including people struggling in the wake of recent flooding across the Plains and Midwest.
- Feeding America’s efforts to advocate for anti-hunger policies that will protect and strengthen households in need, including many that work hard to put food on the table but still come up short.
Read the report to learn about Feeding America's recent achievements, made possible by compassionate supporters like you.
- Spring 2019 Impact Report
- Winter 2018-2019 Impact Report
- Fall 2018 Impact Report
- Summer 2018 Impact Report
- Spring 2018 Impact Report
- Winter 2017-2018 Impact Report
- Fall 2017 Impact Report
- Summer 2017 Impact Report
- Spring 2017 Impact Report
- Winter 2016-2017 Impact Report
- Fall 2016 Impact Report
- Summer 2016 Impact Report
- Spring 2016 Impact Report
- Winter 2015-2016 Impact Report