With generous support from people like you, Feeding America is meeting the need for meals in our country and making meaningful progress toward ending hunger.
Hunger is a complex problem that requires a multifaceted approach. Even before the impacts of COVID-19, more than 35 million people were facing hunger. Feeding America brings together a wide array of companies, foundations and individuals to make a lasting difference in communities across the nation. Read our impact reports to learn how our supporters and partners are helping people in need lead healthy, active lives that are free from hunger.
In the Fall 2020 Impact Report, you can read about:
- How the network helps people like Jose, who lost his job as a line cook at a hotel in Washington, D.C. due to the impact of COVID-19. The job loss occurred around the same time he and his wife welcomed their third child.
The pilot of the Agency Pulse Survey, a tool that member food banks can use to assess partner agencies' needs for additional food, funds and other resources as a result of the pandemic.
The network's response to recent disasters, including Hurricanes Laura and Sally and the California wildfires.
Read the report to learn about Feeding America's recent achievements, made possible by compassionate supporters like you.
See past issues:
- COVID-19 Response Fund Stewardship Report
- Winter 2019-2020 Impact Report
- Fall/Winter 2019 Impact Report
- Summer 2019 Impact Report
- Spring 2019 Impact Report
- Winter 2018-2019 Impact Report
- Fall 2018 Impact Report
- Summer 2018 Impact Report
- Spring 2018 Impact Report
- Winter 2017-2018 Impact Report
- Fall 2017 Impact Report
- Summer 2017 Impact Report
- Spring 2017 Impact Report
- Winter 2016-2017 Impact Report
- Fall 2016 Impact Report
- Summer 2016 Impact Report
- Spring 2016 Impact Report