Losing a loved one is difficult. However, you can honor their memory by asking for memorial donations instead of or in addition to flowers. Those who left us are never far from our hearts, and we can honor them by making a positive contribution.
Make your memorial donation today >
How to donate in someone's memory
There are two options for donating to Feeding America in honor of a loved one who passed:
- Make a memorial donation online: Dedicate a gift to Feeding America in the name of a loved one. A tribute card can be emailed or mailed in recognition of the contribution.
- Create a memorial fundraiser: Honor someone who has passed by starting a memorial fundraiser and encouraging gifts to Feeding America instead of flowers.
How we notify your honoree's family
- If you select an electronic tribute card, we will email the card to the email address you provide on the date you choose. Our email may fall into a SPAM or Junk folder, so please ask the recipient to check this folder for their card.
- If you select a mailed tribute card, we will send the card to the provided mailing address. However, the card may take 4-6 weeks to arrive due to postal delays.
- If you create a memorial fundraiser, you will receive a notification for every gift. In addition, you can share the fundraiser's progress through a personalized link.