Maverik | Round Up Your Change For Feeding America

WORKING TOGETHER TO HELP END HUNGER

Record-high food prices are heightening the need for food for many families in our local communities. To continue to help our neighbors in need, Maverik is partnering with Feeding America to reactivate the “Round Up Your Change for Feeding America” program. 90% of customer donations that are raised locally will stay local, with each region’s collections going to Feednig America member food banks that assist people in that same region. The remaining 10% will support Feeding America, which provides support, expertise, and capacity building to its food bank network.

https://feedingamerica.sharepoint.com/sites/Dev_causemkt/SitePages/Maverik(1).aspx?web=1

Share
Tweet