The new How We Feel app helps you make a difference in the fight against COVID-19 by sharing how you feel every day. With every app download, How We Feel donates a meal* to our neighbors in need.
Founded by Pinterest CEO Ben Silbermann and doctors and scientists from MIT, Harvard, Stanford, and other academic institutions, the free How We Feel app helps researchers collect real-time information about the coronavirus outbreak so we can better understand how the virus spreads in communities.
Unlock a Donation to Feeding America
For every download of the free app, How We Feel donates the financial equivalent of one meal to Feeding America—up to 10 million meals*.
How the App Works
- The app is free and can be used on iPhone and Android phones.
- The app enables users to self-report symptoms.
- To protect user privacy, the app does not require an account sign in and does not ask for identifying information such as the user’s name, phone number, or email address.
- Users are asked where they are located, their health history, and how they are feeling, with the option to share symptoms if they are not feeling well.
- It takes 30 seconds a day to complete a health check-in.
- The intention is for users to complete a check-in every day.
Download the App
Visit www.howwefeel.org to download the app, learn about its scientific collaborators, and access FAQs.
*Up to 10 million meals. $1 helps provide at least 10 meals secured by Feeding America on behalf of local member food banks.