The Salesforce Analyst collaborates with the Salesforce system administration team and internal users to support the Food Bank’s Salesforce enterprise CRM. This position will provide operational and strategic-level analytical support while working cross-departmentally to maximize the Food Bank’s use of Salesforce. With an eye to the advancement of our organizational goals, this position will focus on improving our data integrity, database enhancement/maintenance and user adoption.
• Business processes: identifies business requirements, analyzes alternatives, documents best practices and helps to expand our use of Salesforce.
• Project liaison: works between departments to identify requirements and project scope, and interfaces with staff during exploratory, implementation and training phases.
• System administration: performs role of Salesforce CRM system administrator and keeps other administrators informed of work completed.
• Data integrity: assists with regular quality assurance checks, monitors and improves data quality including deduplication and establishes and documents best practices.
• Salesforce usability: gathers feedback from users and determines opportunities to simplify, streamline and improve the Food Bank's Salesforce CRM system.
• Technology releases: stays abreast of new/enhanced technology features and functions, administers/tests changes and reports issues to other system administrators and software developer(s), where applicable.
• Technology support: provides user support for Salesforce, Volunteer Portal, Pardot, volunteer check-in kiosk and tablets, etc.
• Volunteer opportunity data management: imports volunteer opportunities and occurrences to Salesforce on an annual basis with bulk changes as needed.
• Documentation: creates and maintains policies, procedures and user documentation.
• Volunteer check-in kiosk: takes the lead with enhancements and expansion.
• Email marketing sample: manages subscriber opt-in lists used including e-news, e-appeals, recommitment campaigns, etc. and leads automation and list maintenance work.
• Salesforce Pardot: helps with marketing automation and maintenance, produces reports, creates user documentation and provides support.
• Metrics: works with Communications team on gathering analytics and tracking key metrics including e-appeals and e-news click path analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• CRM experience with Salesforce preferred. CRM system administrator experience is ideal.
• Demonstrated project and/or system leadership plus data management and analysis in a previous role.
• At least 3 years of related results-oriented experience identifying business requirements, analyzing options and implementing systems.
• Self-starter with background developing, implementing and evaluating best practices and quality assurance procedures.
• Strong knowledge of project management principles including development and coordination of plans, communication, collaboration and time management.
• Ability to generate and manipulate complex large data sets, draft general correspondence and produce standard operating procedures.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce CRM technology and database management.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and assume responsibility for new and emerging projects and meet deadlines.
• Proven track record working in a collaborative team environment with people of diverse and multicultural backgrounds and circumstances.
• Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where limited standardization exists.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive and extensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision, life insurance, flexible spending account, 403(b), and paid leave to eligible employees. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide an inclusive, collaborative, and creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To Apply: Please send your resume and any supporting documents to [email protected] with the subject line: “Salesforce Analyst”. Email submission is preferred.
Or by mail to:
Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano
Attn: Human Resources
4010 Nelson Avenue
Concord, CA 94520
For more information about us, please visit: http://www.foodbankccs.org
The Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
In instances of a federal, state or locally declared emergency, Food Bank is typically considered an essential service and emergency responder; all of its employees may be called in to perform regular or emergent duties.