The primary objective of the Raiser's Edge Systems Specialist (RESS) is to serve as Feeding South Florida’s point person for maintenance, queries, reports, list management for mailings, and Online Express. This position has primary responsibility for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the donor database through the development and oversight of policies and procedures. Duties for this position will include, but not be limited to, data input and output, data maintenance, end-user training and support, and supervision of assigned staff.
• Configuration of campaigns and appeals within Raiser's Edge to meet business objectives.
• Troubleshooting, escalating, and responding to user inquiries about system use, configuration, and limitations.
• Remain current on future release issues and enhancements.
• Point person for routine system tasks such as mail merge, queries, reports, list management for mailings and e-lists and Online Express appeal updates.
• Ensure effective communication to synchronize system use and expectations, based on analysis of information to continuously improve and refine processes.
• Assist with day-to-day processes, such as correspondence, gift entry, routine database audit cleanups ensuring accurate donor records and transactions.
• Provide excellent customer service and facilitate the resolution of donor issues and questions. Create audits that ensure data integrity and accurate reporting/analytics.
• Provide general administrative support to Development Team and staff, as needed. Other duties as assigned.
• Lead completion of the quarterly QPR and annual NAR for Feeding America reporting for Strategic Gifts and Fundraising Department.
• Create and offer trainings for new and existing users as well as to all users when software updates occur. Review standard trainings (through Blackbaud or other) and make suggestions to specific staff as warranted.
• Associates degree required (Bachelor's degree preferred) or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of three years of experience in a related position managing Raiser's Edge and proficiency in standard technology tools.
• Must have gift processing experience and working knowledge of fundraising operations.
• 1+ years of experience in a position with responsibility for managing or leading others
• Knowledge of or direct experience with process improvement methodologies, streamlining business processes to improve effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
• Proven analytical/conceptual skills required to identify and interpret problems and recommend and implement solutions.
• Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage workflow and resolve questions via phone, email and in person.
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to produce professional documents, reports and well-crafted correspondence using various office software (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong attention to details; must be able to type 40+ words per minute accurately.
• Advanced Excel and Access skills required
• Experience with ImportOmatic
Full medical, dental and vision insurance; contribute to a retirement plan with employer matching contributions; 17 days paid time off; a diverse team that is representative of the community we serve; continuous learning opportunities; a high-performance culture that will help challenge and grow your skill set.
FSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace/ADA compliant.
Feeding South Florida (FSF) is a member of the Feeding America network and the leading domestic hunger relief organization serving Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe Counties. As one of the largest food banks in the network, FSF is responsible for serving 25 percent of the state’s food insecure population. A four-star rated organization by Charity Navigator, FSF is one of the most efficient nonprofits nationally; over 98 percent of all donations are put back into the community.
FSF values Service above all else. We’re looking for innovative and strategic thinkers who are committed to improving the lives of those around them. “Friendly Food Bankers” embrace the enormity of our role and know that serving others is paramount. Friendly Food Bankers have compassion, dedication, act with integrity and committed to stewardship.