Would you like to have meaningful work with an employer that values work-life balance, and colleagues that are all-in, big hearted and solution focused? If so, then SFBFS might be the employer for you!
The Partner Agency Coordinator-Compliance is responsible for the continued development, implementation and will be responsible for regulatory compliance for SFBFS’ Partner Agency Network (PA). This role will also take part in developing the processes necessary for SFBFS and external customers, helping to ensure compliance with any new regulatory requirements. The primary focus of compliance will be on requirements with several external entities, including key partner stake-holders, federal agencies and state agencies (as applicable). This position will be responsible for performing annual/biennial regulatory audits, compliance training and working collaboratively across departments to ensure that PA’s are adhering to all required regulatory standards and practices; will communicate and coordinate training, development and capacity-building opportunities to network members.
The Partner Agency Coordinator-Compliance will (including but not limited to):
• Implement and analyze regulatory compliance standards as they pertain to SFBFS’ Partner Agency Network
• Communicate all policies, procedures and standards to network members and SFBFS (as applicable) staff to ensure they adhere to SFBFS’ policies and maintain required documentation
• Conduct annual/biennial regulatory audits for Partner Agency Network as required by Feeding America; helping to ensure all aspects of Partner Agency programs adhere to Feeding America standards
• Train staff and Partner Agencies on Food Safety and be responsible for all staff Food Safety Manager Certifications (as applicable)
• Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• High School diploma or equivalent, some college coursework desired
• 2-4 years of experience in field auditing
• 1-3 years of experience in compliance training or related field
• 1+ year of program delivery experience
• Experienced in collection, evaluation, writing and submission of data and reports for regulatory bodies and experience with data gathering and analysis for legal purposes
• Food Safety Manager Certified and/OSHA Certified
• Full-time, non-exempt position; Monday - Friday; occasional weekends and holidays as needed (SFBFS’ Food Bank campus location)
• Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/AD&D/LTD/retirement and more
Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS) welcomes people of all backgrounds and circumstances, providing a judgement-free zone for individuals and families throughout Sacramento County. A staff of more than 80 and several thousand volunteers take our mission of fighting food insecurity one step further by offering education and support for families wanting to shape their best tomorrow. More information is available at www.sacramentofoodbank.org.