The Inventory & Database Manager is responsible for the input of all inbound and outbound product as well as the input of movement of product and reconciling inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate the input of inventory data in Ceres 4.5 by all departments.
• Serve as the main contact within the organization related to appropriate policies and procedures to ensure accurate data management.
• Serves as the point of contact for the organization when Ceres 4.5 issues arise.
Inbound Product Donations
• Coordinate the processing of inbounds ensuring accurate input and all product is received in the warehouse and pallet tags are printed and put on product.
• Process daily retail receiving reports for product donations made to FTB. This includes product brought back to our facility and product dropped directly at agencies.
• Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory filing system that includes electronic and paper documents.
• Oversee the yellow and blue receipting processes are done accurately and timely.
• Ensure appropriate movement of product by identifying “surplus” and “low turn” inventory items.
• Suggests process improvements to increase inventory accuracy and improve warehouse efficiency.
• Assist in the inventory data reporting for our Monthly Dashboard, Quarterly Pulse Report, and National Activity Reports.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports. Analyze data for accuracy.
• Assure that inbound trucks for CSFP and TEFAP are appropriately scheduled and received.
• Allocate USDA food to agencies and individuals in keeping with federal regulation.
• Keep all required paperwork on hand and organized for the TEFAP and CSFP programs.
Outbound Product Distribution
• Oversee agency online order process, shipment documents and invoices are properly accounted for in our computer system.
• Ensure programs orders, mobile pantries, and hub drops are picked and have appropriate documentation prepared.
Physical Inventory/Cycle Counts
• Coordinate the annual physical inventory audit with the warehouse team. Ensure all source transactions are done according to procedures that provide for accuracy and proper authorizations where defined.
• Assist the Finance department in providing accurate information to the external audit team.
• Establishes and oversees cycle count process. Perform research, utilizing electronic materials, movement data, and paper documents to resolve variances in a timely manner.
• Develops and maintains excellent working relationship with various departments and individuals.
• Communicates and interacts on a daily basis with multiple departments.
• Ensure standard operating procedures manual is current and up to date on current practices.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• BA degree preferred and 3+ years of Inventory or Food Bank experience or High School diploma and 7+ years of Inventory or Food Bank experience.
• Knowledge of ERP and WMS systems, data processing, and distribution center procedures.
• Must have basic knowledge of inventory reports; must have the ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of inventory control situations
• Ability to work under different environmental hot and cold conditions
• Strong interpersonal skills, good time management skills, and strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to exercise foresight and sound judgment and work in a team-orientated environment.
• Must have the ability to interact effectively with individuals of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and personalities
• Must be able to meet crises calmly, show attention to detail and accuracy, and have the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
• Proficient with various computer systems including Microsoft office suite.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
• Ability to research and resolve inventory issues as they arise
• Self-starter, works independently
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 preferred
• Knowledge of and comfort with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 recommended
Email: [email protected]
Phone: No phone calls accepted
Employee Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Focused on uplifting our neighbors toward long-term sustainability, Feeding Tampa Bay nourishes human potential by providing access to food and then leveraging that access to connect those we serve with empowering resources. With a commitment to end hunger in our region by 2025, our work is driven by the desire to create health and capability in every family, child and senior we serve.
At Feeding Tampa Bay, we are on a united path to transform our community. We thoughtfully drive change while embracing and celebrating our collective impact, as well as the impact of each individual.
If you’d like to learn how you can make an impact as part of our dedicated team in the Inventory & Database Manager role, we want to hear from you!