Dare to Care Food Bank seeks a Fundraising Analyst to support the food bank’s efforts. This position manages the donor database, oversees all gift entry and reporting, and performs administrative duties to support the development team and stewardship efforts. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented and organized, possesses a high comfort level with technology, and exhibits superior administrative skills. Additionally, this candidate is highly trustworthy and has an ability to maintain confidential donor information. The Fundraising Analyst works onsite at Dare to Care’s Community Kitchen location and reports to the Director of Annual Giving.
• Manage donor database (Donor Perfect) and maintain data integrity
• Accurately and efficiently process donations, enter volunteer data, and generate reports
• Work closely with both development and finance departments to ensure accurate flow of transactions from all deposits
• Provide support with direct mail solicitations, including providing data pulls for mailing lists
• Perform data analysis to track and report on fundraising progress and donor trends
• Oversee gift acknowledgement process
• Respond to general donor questions by phone and email while providing excellent donor stewardship
• Supervise gift entry volunteer
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited institution, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 1-year relevant work experience, with Donor Perfect or other donor database experience preferred
• Excellent administrative skills and computer/technology proficiency
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects
• Have high integrity and moral character, supporting the mission, philosophy, values and policies of Dare to Care Food Bank
• Represent Dare to Care Food Bank in a professional and ethical manner in accordance with the Association of Fundraising Professionals Code of Ethics with donors, prospects and in all aspects of work in the community
Paid time off
Please send cover letter, resume, and desired salary range to Tami Garris, Human Resources Director, at [email protected].
This year, 24.5 million pounds of food will be acquired by Dare to Care Food Bank from sources across the nation and within our community to provide more than 20 million meals to children and adults in 13 counties of Kentucky and Indiana. The staff of 64 works with thousands of volunteers to sort and prepare the foods for distribution at no cost to nearly 300 partner agencies that pick up food each week at Dare to Care’s warehouse; in some cases, staff also makes deliveries to food pantries and kitchens.