Would you like to make a difference in your community while pursuing your career passion? Food Bank of the Rockies is seeking a Donor Services/Database Supervisor to join our team!
The Donor Services/Database Supervisor is responsible for the overseeing all donor services activities in Raiser’s Edge. This role guides the department in evaluating business needs for best managing constituent relationships and technology solution research, presenting options and recommendations and bringing organization to decision.
What You’ll Do:
- Database Management Develop, implement, and oversee best practices for Raiser’s Edge database; identify and correct previous incorrect practices
- Responsible for all database activities including user security and training; queries, exports and reports; and global changes and updates
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures for all database, gift entry and acknowledgement procedures.
- Build, maintain, and update all database import and export functions Maintain accurate donor information and data hygiene
- Act as Blackbaud RE liaison; managing and resolving all database issues and updates
- Responsible for proper separation of duties in preparing all gifts for processing
- Ensures proper gift coding and donor stewardship steps for develop staff and management follow-up
- Supervises database structure, timely record entry, data integrity & usage
- Supervises, schedules and trains Donor Services Assistant
- Trains all development staff on Raiser’s Edge data entry, tracking and reports Luminate Online
- Setup and Manage all group fundraising drive (TeamRaiser)
- Assist donors with setup and troubleshooting questions
- Provide all metrics to virtual drive participants as requested
- Manage all platform updates and changes
- Build, maintain and update all reporting, import, and export functions
- Manage all monthly donor updates and adjustments
- Process credit card payments
- Act as Blackbaud liaison; managing and resolving all TeamRaiser issues Gift Acknowledgement and Reporting
- Coordinates gift acknowledgement procedures and distribution to all donors within a 72-hour turnaround
- Coordinates special handling acknowledgement for all donors $250 or more
- Prepares standard Monthly Development Report for Development staff, Management staff and Board of Directors Development Committee
- Coordinate with finance team to reconcile fundraising revenue to the financial system and maintain an updated record of planned gifts in the database.
- Prepares all other reports, lists and database output as requested through the Development Department, including Grants, Marketing, Corporate Donations Manager and Director of Development
- Create and pull all direct mail and online marketing query requests
- Other Duties Field majority of donor questions via email and phone
- Process credit card donations
- Process matching gifts
- Review and update processes as needed
- Manage all lockbox related updating, maintenance, and issues
- Handle USPS updating, maintenance, and issues
- Provide staff support for major annual fundraising campaigns of FBR
- Coordinates updates to development segments on website with Director of Marketing Supervises annual memorial, honorarium & holiday card programs
- Research and provide confidential information on Major Donor prospects
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior experience working with large databases and data entry; Raiser’s Edge experience (1-2 years minimum) required 1-2 years prior supervisory experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language fluently, and communicate verbally and in writing at a professional level
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office Suite; advanced knowledge of Excel preferred
- Experience using collaborative tools for file storage and sharing, meeting scheduling, and virtual collaboration
Food Bank of the Rockies offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, employee assistant program, paid time off, sick time, flexible schedule, paid holidays and a 401K plan.
We value diversity and inclusivity and is thus always looking to diversify our staff with an eye toward race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, and age, among other areas.
Candidates who bring such diversity are encouraged to apply. Every one of our employees is a critical part of our success. Will you be the next one to join our team? Please apply today by emailing your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
What We Do:
More than 65 million pounds of food flow through our operation every year, feeding hungry families in our surrounding communities. Our small and mighty team of 100+ employees across four locations, collectively serves 30 counties in Colorado and the entire state of Wyoming. We provide more than 145,000 meals each day to our friends and neighbors facing hunger.