Develops and cultivates donor relationships to build the mid-level donor program ($500 to $4,999 level) by updating, appreciating, and asking mid-level donors to deepen their partnership with TCFB, including solicitation of gifts.
• Manages a portfolio of at least 300 donors.
• Executes strategy through phone, email, mail communications.
• Documents all interactions with donors in the donor database and captures new information (e.g., relationships, interests, giving capacity, etc.) in the donor’s database record.
• Identifies triggers regarding the high capacity potential for a referral to TCFB’s major gift program.
• Meets budgeted fundraising goals.
• Schedules and conducts donor calls to engage donors in TCFB’s mission.
• Helps develop written cultivation, solicitation and stewardship plans for donors on his/her portfolio.
• Assists in writing and processing acknowledgments and reports associated with the mid-level giving program.
• Conducts prospect research and generate prospect profiles in coordination with the Vice President of Philanthropy.
• Conducts tours of the Food Bank for mid-level donors, prospective donors and ensures follow up with each tour participant to cultivate a relationship.
• Represents the Food Bank at speaking engagements, fundraising events and check presentations as assigned by the Vice President of Philanthropy.
• Performs other related duties and assignments, as needed.
• Honesty, integrity and commitment to TCFB mission
• Ability to relate effectively other staff, volunteers, agency representatives and the general public.
• Must have clear understanding of and ability to articulate the mission of the TCFB.
• Ability to complete work in an accurate, effective and timely manner.
• Ability to perform physical labor as necessary to assist in achieving TCFB Mission.
• Valid FL Driver’s License Specific to Position
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Experience in the non-profit field related to capacity building, advocacy, emergency food services and/or stakeholder development and networking
• Established track record in donor cultivation, stewardship and attainment of financial goals.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects/events and adhere to deadlines in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
• Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Commitment to serving vulnerable populations
Treasure Coast Food Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance; paid time off; and a schedule of paid holidays.
Submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the name of the position in the subject line.
Treasure Coast Food Bank is the only food bank and largest hunger-relief organization on Florida’s Treasure Coast, providing the community each year with millions of meals valued at more than $50 million through robust programs and in partnership with 400 charitable organizations in Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin, and Okeechobee counties. In addition to emergency food distribution, Treasure Coast Food Bank operates a full roster of direct service programs that not only solve the immediate problem of hunger, but help individuals and families gain long-term food security, better health outcomes, and self-sufficiency. Treasure Coast Food Bank is a member of Feeding America, the nationwide network of 200 food banks that leads the fight against hunger in the United States. For more information on Treasure Coast Food Bank, call 772.489.3034, log on to www.stophunger.org, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tcfoodbank, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/tcfoodbank.