The Donor Relations Manager works closely with Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin leadership and team members to raise funds from corporate, foundation, and individual donors at the major gifts level. The Donor Relations Manager will develop and manage a portfolio of approximately 125 donors in southeast Wisconsin.
• Serving as the primary relationship manager for corporate and individual donors and prospects to reach or exceed annual funding goals.
• Securing underwriting and sponsorships for events, programs and campaigns.
• Writing grant proposals, request letters, acknowledgements, and thank you notes.
• Identifying sponsorship opportunities and making presentations to donor prospects
• Planning and implementing stewardship and awareness activities (visits, volunteer experiences, tours, etc.).
• Tracking and reporting relationship management activity using Raiser’s Edge.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A minimum of three years of development, sales or marketing experience
- Exceptional written, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking, analytical, and decision making skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite and Raiser’s Edge or similar software
- Excellent ability to do online research and data collection
- Ability to work at a fast pace and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance and transportation to support work activities
- Must be able to see, talk and hear to exchange accurate information with individuals
- Must be able to use keyboard, operate objects or controls, and reach with hands and arms
Robust health, dental, and vision plans, 16 days PTO, 10 paid holidays, life, short- and long-term disability insurance and 401(k) plan.
Apply on the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin website www.feedingamericawi.org on the Careers tab.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin is the largest hunger-relief organization in the state. Our mission is to solve hunger. We distribute more than 25 million pounds of healthy, nutritious food to our members, including food pantries, meal programs, and shelters throughout 36 counties in eastern Wisconsin.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin, Inc. is committed to fostering diversity in our workplace. FAEW does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race, color, creed, religion, handicap, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical disability, mental disability, or veteran status. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer