The Director of Organizational Culture will be responsible for attracting, retaining, and advancing MFB staff through executing culture and development strategies. The Director of Organizational Culture will assess and identify training and development needs for each position , coordinating with internal and external training providers, ensuring all employees participate in on-going training and development, providing supervisors with the necessary tools and resources to train effectively, and advancing Mountaineer Food Bank’s mission, vision, and values in all activities. The Director of Organizational Culture will be actively involved in developing training and development plans along with the Leadership Team.
• Collaborate with teams and leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to organizational training and staff engagement.
• Work closely with leaders across the organization to develop and deliver on the strategic learning objectives and curriculum of the organization.
• Develop and implement trainings on technical, professional, and relational competencies required for each position at the organization.
• Work with leadership and departments to create and lead the execution of professional development and training roadmap for each position and each employee within the organization.
• Coordinate leaders across the organization to establish, share, and measure success relative to the annual learning and development needs/opportunities.
• Lead the execution of employee engagement strategies including employee wellness.
• Develop and manage six full staff trainings annually.
• Partner with teams and leadership on strategic initiatives as it relates to creating training plans for staff, resources and opportunities for learning and development, and other HR-related processes.
• Support teams and leadership with thought partnership and innovative ideas on workforce planning, training and development, performance management and values alignment.
• Cultivate relationships with outside facilitators as needed to provide trainings for staff.
• Support and grow team member development by maintaining an environment focused on values, collaboration, and feedback.
• Develop and manage internal workflows to advance culture and learning initiatives.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience in organizational development, work culture, and/or training and development. Bachelor’s degree in HR, non-profits, and/or education preferred.
Hybrid position. Person must be ability to work in-person in Gassaway, WV. Some work will be remote.
Health, life, dental and vision provided for employee by employer. 401k and generous PTO program.
Visit www.mountaineerfoodbank.org/employment for information to apply.