The Chief Impact Officer for the Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas works with the organization's CEO to implement goals and strategies as outlined in the organization's strategic plan. The CIO tracks and reports progress on strategic goals, manages program staff, and ensures compliance with internal policies.
• Track the organizational strategic plan and communicate progress and issues with CEO, board of directors, and staff.
• Work with CEO to develop departmental and staff work plans based on strategic plan.
• Compile data to complete reports as assigned by CEO.
• Provide guidance and oversight to program staff. Mentor and review weekly progress reports.
• Serve as liaison between staff and ECCA (P2 inventory program).
• Monitor food distribution and attend monthly distribution meetings to determine changes needed based on distribution metrics.
• Ensure profiles on Charity Navigator, GuideStar, and other online giving guides are up to date.
• Oversee annual Employee Engagement Survey. Review results with board of directors and staff.
• Assist CEO with recruiting and hiring new employees and updating job descriptions.
• Assist CEO with reviewing and writing policies and procedures.
• Follow and enforce internal Accounting Procedures, including countersigning checks and reviewing bank statements.
• Work with staff to keep grant expenditure reports current each month.
• Represent the Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas in the community.
• Attended meetings and trainings as necessary.
• Maintain appearance of office.
• Adhere to all Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas policies and procedures.
• Complete monthly inspection form assignments.
• Troubleshoot minor IT issues as needed.
• Assist CEO with special projects as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Food Bank experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience training individuals and small groups.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Demonstrated computer skills.
• Knowledgeable with Google Drive.
• Knowledgeable with Office 365.
• Familiarity with QuickBooks and/or Quickbooks Online would be helpful.
• Basic knowledge of Tableau would be helpful.
• Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
• Ability to travel. (Must provide own ground transportation.)
• Background check required.
12 Paid Holidays Annually
Moving Allowance for out of state relocation
Email cover letter and resume to Christie Jordan, CEO, at [email protected] by February 12, 2022.
The Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas provides hunger relief to people in need by raising awareness, securing resources, and distributing food through a network of non-profit agencies and programs. The Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas provides the equivalent of 165,000 meals each week to people facing hunger. In 2012, the Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas completed construction of a new 56,000 square foot distribution center to better serve the Northeast Arkansas community. The Food Bank works in partnership with 140 nonprofit partner agencies and programs in 12 counties in Northeast Arkansas. These counties include: Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, Randolph, St. Francis, and Woodruff. Additionally, the Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas is a member of Feeding America, a national network of food banks. Through our many partnerships, every $1 donated can help provide 4 meals. For additional information, please visit our website www.foodbankofnea.org. You can also find the Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas on Facebook @FoodBankofNEA, Twitter @foodbankofnea, and Instagram @foodbankofnea.