The Annual Fund Manager supports Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services’ (SFBFS) fundraising efforts. The Annual Fund Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of the activities associated with the Annual Fund including digital fundraising, direct mail, telemarketing campaigns, donation drives, 3rd party fundraising, corporate sponsorships, foundation gifts, employee giving and events. The responsibilities of the Annual Fund Manager will be aimed at acquiring, cultivating, stewarding, and retaining donors. S/he will deliver regular reports on the progress of the annual fund to raise funds in support of the mission work of SFBFS.
The Annual Fund Manager will perform the following job functions (including but not limited to):
• Lead the development of an effective annual fund plan that incorporates SFBFS fund development vehicles across our segments of donors.
• Provide direction and supervision to a segment of development staff with responsibilities related to the effective execution of annual fund work.
• Oversee the implementation of the annual fund plan activities.
• Regularly report the activity status and results of the plan.
• Manage the direct mail program. Act as point of contact with direct mail vendor to create the annual direct mail plan and schedule, coordinate the production calendar, oversee copy review process, and adjust plan based on fundraising results.
• Plan and implement telemarketing campaigns. Outlines objectives, drafts scripts and analyzes campaign activity. Manage digital fundraising activities. Act as point of contact with digital mail vendor and oversee fundraising on social media platforms.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 4 – 5+ years of supervisory experience
• 4+ years fund development experience
• Strong commitment to donor-focused fundraising strategies
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience working with donor CRM systems (i.e. Donor Perfect, Salesforce)
• Full Time, exempt position
• May include nights, weekends and holidays as required
• Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/AD&D/LTD/retirement and more
Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS), a local non-profit organization serving families and individuals in need since 1976, offers fifteen diverse programs and services at two facilities in Sacramento. A staff of 83 and several thousand volunteers accomplish SFBFS’ mission of assisting families in need by alleviating their immediate pain and problems and by moving them toward self-sufficiency and financial independence. For more information, please visit www.sacramentofoodbank.org.