We are seeking a dynamic nonprofit leader with a passion to end hunger and have a collective impact on a regional level. The ideal candidate has proven experience building partnerships, encouraging team collaboration, and orchestrating large scale projects resulting in meaningful change. This creative, strategic thinker is experienced in working with vulnerable populations and is dedicated to working towards MANNA’s mission and vision of a hunger free WNC.
The Agency Relations Manager oversees the engagement, enrollment, and management of all MANNA partners that provide direct service to clients in need across MANNA’s 16-county service area. He/She develops and manages plans to identify service gaps and strategies to close those gaps throughout the partner network. The Agency Relations Manager provides oversight of compliance and capacity building including support, feedback and guidance to ensure all Federal, State, County, and Feeding America regulations are met. They provide management and oversight of the Agency Relations department aimed at promoting best practices, continuous improvement of departmental processes, and strategic relationship building to expand and strengthen MANNA’s partner agency network. He/she supports a collaborative, cross-departmental approach to Agency Relations work to further integrate MANNA Programs across our partner agency network.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant experience in human services, business/project management and/or nonprofit management; a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a management role
• The ideal candidate will have specific experiences in leading, managing and training on-site and remote individuals, volunteers, and teams, community organizing, working with nonprofits as well as public and private organizations in diverse and rural settings
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite is a must; experience working with databases and other more complex information systems is a plus
• Proven track record of success working in a busy office environment, meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects and priorities.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Experience in public speaking, meeting facilitation, program development and management, public and private partnership development
• Demonstrated experience in project management is highly preferred
• Highly motivated self-starter and independent worker
• Outstanding customer relations abilities and a positive attitude
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
• Enjoys working with people
• A desire to educate and inspire others in the mission of Manna FoodBank
• Knowledge of food bank operations a plus
MANNA offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, 401K with a company match, paid holidays, and a generous PTO program.
MANNA FoodBank is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving Western North Carolina since 1983 and an accredited member of Feeding America, the nation’s largest domestic hunger relief organization. MANNA is located in Asheville, North Carolina on Swannanoa River Road. In fiscal year 2018/2019 MANNA distributed 19.8 million pounds of food through some 200+ community-based food assistance agencies in 16 Western North Carolina counties.
Please find the complete job description at https://www.mannafoodbank.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Agency-Relatio…