The Access 2.0 Program Coordinator/Customer Service will report to the Program Manager and will be responsible for supporting the operational and customer service components of Access 2.0.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with trusted partner relationship.
- Assist in creating letters/invitations to neighbors who will be invited to order through Access 2.0.
- Identify and on board pick-up sites.
- Help manage and organize the logistics of preparing a site to be a pick-up location.
- Work with Volunteer team to plan for volunteer needs and create volunteer training.
- Collaborate with Volunteer team to create training programs for volunteers to support: Direct to neighbor packing, Support at the pick-up locations, Customer Service Support, and Weekly Prep Site/Operations Activities Prior to Window Opening.
- Ensure food supply available matches content on website as available and adjust product as needed.
- Create order to move product from Ceres to Access 2.0 Data entry inventory into Interim system.
- Ensure proper pick-up locations added with appropriate descriptions and times (refrigerated truck)
- Signal appropriate time to turn on and shut off ordering Open Site for Ordering.
- Take orders per phone.
- Answer client questions relating to: Food product Pick-up sites Order cancellation or changes, Use of technology, and answer Misc. Questions.
- Ensure site shut down for window per order cutoff policy.
- Generate confirmations and reminders.
- Prep for Order Fulfillment.
- Generate individual order pick-tickets for volunteers; incorporate changes/cancellations, create labels for orders with names, locations and times.
- Communicate to transportation how many boxes/order need to go to each site and time.
- Manage how pallets built by locations.
- Ensure pallets labeled and staged appropriately.
- Oversee volunteer order fulfillment.
- QA checks.
- Generate reminder texts to pick-up order Distribution to ensure volunteer team at site.
- Train volunteer team.
- Record orders not picked up Attend distributions.
- Required Education and Experience Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent Technical Acumen (able to learn and maneuver technologies quickly) and an advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Ability to use other Microsoft software at an intermediate level or higher.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in forming relationships with both external partners and cross-functional team members.
- Willingness to positively assist in the operational aspects of Access 2.0. Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and comfortable managing in a “test and learn” environment.
Northern Illinois Food Bank – a proud member of Feeding America – is the source of nutritious food, innovative feeding programs, and hope for more than 71,500 people each week. As a 501©3 non-profit organization with a goal of solving hunger in our 13-county service area, we rely on generous donors, volunteers, and community partners – the local food pantries and feeding programs, food manufacturers and retailers, companies, foundations, and individuals who join with us in our vision for no one to be hungry in Northern Illinois.