|Food Bank Name
||Feeding Tampa Bay
||February 2, 2018
||The Grants Coordinator, working with the Director of Development, is responsible for all aspects of grants management for Feeding Tampa Bay – writing, research, preparation, execution, submission, tracking, and reporting.
- Lead, manage, and write all grant applications (e.g. corporate, foundation, federal) for submission on an ongoing and strategic basis – to meet the core mission, program, and capital needs of the organization.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required by funding agencies.
- Plan and manage interdepartmental meetings to identify and prioritize project needs and matching grant funding options.
- Proactively identify new grant prospects and opportunities and see them throughout the process.
- Oversee donor recognition strategies and actions with the Development Director and Marketing Team.
- Insure the maintenance of a clear, accurate, and complete Grants/Proposals Calendar, reporting all inquiries, working dates, submission plans, and reporting requirements.
- Maintain a portfolio of grant donors and prospects for cultivation, asks and stewardship.
- Maintain positive, active relationships with foundation and grant leadership to insure the ongoing cooperation between funding agencies and Feeding Tampa Bay.
- Assist Feeding Tampa Bay’s agency partners in grant writing and management as needed to help meet their missions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor degree.
- One or more years experience in contract management and grant writing, preferably in the non-profit industry.
- Ability to take initiative and utilize innovative techniques and ingenuity in preparing grant applications.
- Able to think creatively and strategically.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of various grant programs available to our organization.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as a staff team member, supporting staff goals.
- Generous sense of humor required.
Health Insurance (87% paid by FTB); dental and vision offer along with other ancillary benefit programs offered at minimal cost. 9 major holidays and 1 personal day. 120 hours of PTO per year increasing with service. 401K plan with company match
||February 28, 2018
|How to Apply
Interested applicants: Send resume and contact information to: email@example.com
|About the Organization
Feeding Tampa Bay food bank is a hunger relief organization who feeds the 700,000 hungry in West Central Florida. The Feeding Tampa Bay food bank is committed to building community awareness and creating an efficient food distribution network in a 10 county area.