|Food Bank Name
||Central Texas Food Bank
||October 6, 2016
||Supply Chain Administrative Assistant
||Supply Chain Administrative Assistant position available in Austin, TX
● Enter and close daily donation receipts and setup all inventory items in Navision series.
● Receipt Feeding America donations on line in a timely manner; and serves as back up in completing the monthly and quarterly reports to Feeding America.
● File online receiving of USDA product to Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) within 24 hours of receipt; and completes all required reports to TDA.
● Accurately records donor, FBC Product Source, quantities, and description of incoming product;
● Assist with closing out monthly, quarterly and annual inventory and distributions reports to CEO and Feeding America.
● Organizes and coordinates Supply Chain meetings as needed by the management team.
● Creates an agenda and takes accurate notes for all Supply Chain meetings
● Work cooperatively with other staff in all areas of overlapping responsibility. Serves as administrative support primarily to Chief Operating Officer, Warehouse Manager, Product Recovery Manager, and Transportation Manager.
● Perform such other responsibilities as assigned by the Warehouse Manager or Chief Operating Officer. Agency Pick Up Coordinator (Backup)
● Update the website with the new shopping list for the day and make the calendar for the day that we are processing order for.
● Process all of the orders 2 days in advance and make sure that the agencies both local and regional are ordering the right amount of quantities and that the trucks are not overweight and over cubed, If so the notify Transportation department to inform that they will need an extra truck for the regional delivery.
● Print out all picking summaries and pull tickets for the warehouse so that they can pull the orders for the following day and make sure that all orders are accounted for.
● Maintain the daily appointment sheet for the scheduling of local and rural agency orders, updating it as needed.
● Enter and close daily agency orders in a timely and accurate manner.
● Update website shopping list and regional calendar so information is relayed to partner agencies
● Enter and close credit memos for donations and any discrepancies on partner agencies orders both regional and local.
● Sending the daily shopping list, current memo, and fax form to agencies in a timely manner.
Education, Experience, and Training
• 2+ years of experience in a clerical/office setting
• Must have demonstrated customer service skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced warehouse environment; ability to work independently
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite B. Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge to organize and manage multiple projects, setting priorities and working independently under aggressive timelines.
• Strong written, verbal communication and organization skills are required.
• Demonstrates good judgment and discretion.
• Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
• Demonstrated understanding of delivery and receiving logistics.
• Strong understanding of inventory control and inventory audits.
• Strong ability to manage time effectively and to work independently.
• Demonstrates the ability to work cooperatively and under pressure with other Food Bank staff and volunteers.
• Ability to represent the Food Bank in a professional manner under a variety of conditions.
||November 30, 2016
|How to Apply
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org/about-us/careers/supply-chain-administrative-assistant
|About the Organization
This position provides detailed administrative support, general clerical, daily donation entry and project based work and is responsible for the day-to-day support of the USDA Commodities department and the Warehouse department.
No recruiters, phone calls or walk-ins please. The Central Texas Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.