|Food Bank Name
||The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri
||March 27, 2017
||Director of Programs
||Director of Programs position available in Columbia, MO
- Coordinate agency monitoring program: develop and direct overall plan for agency inspections and periodic reviews according to Feeding America standards.
- Coordinate monitoring of Buddy Pack distribution and Summer Feeding Program within schools and host organizations.
- Strengthen community connection to The Food Bank by building an engaged and well-stewarded network of agency and school related data and information for reporting and auditing purposes.
- Review new agency applications and address issues with current agencies.
- Maintain hunger mapping across all service area counties to determine need saturation of existing agency locations; recommending new pantries/agencies when deficient areas are identified.
- Maintain an effective client feedback loop to ensure constant alignment with our clients’ needs.
- Partner with and support other TFB functions – particularly Operations, Volunteer Programs, Development, Communications and Community Relations to provide the best possible service to our clients and increase the efficiency and impact of The Food Bank as a whole.
- Travel periodically within 32 county service area to visit agencies/pantries; no overnights required.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience and education preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior problem solving and conflict management skills
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience addressing the needs of the low income community
- Proven management and supervisory skills; minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Proficient in technologies including web-based applications
We offer a fully comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; and 401(k).
||May 10, 2017
|How to Apply
Complete application at http://sharefoodbringhope.org/online-application. Email cover letter and resume with references to Christina Dablemont, email@example.com
|About the Organization
The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri provides food at no charge through more than 130 pantries, soup kitchens and other partner agencies around a 32-county service area.
The Director of Programs will provide leadership, direction and oversight to all Program Department staff, including Agency Relations, Children’s Programs and SNAP Coordinators. The Director of Programs will work closely with the Operations team to ensure food distribution through Partner Agencies, Mobile Pantries and Children’s Feeding programs. The Director of Programs will also serve as a member of The Food Bank Senior Leadership team.