|Food Bank Name
||All Faiths Food Bank
||June 8, 2017
||Food Distribution Center Associate
||Food Distribution Center Associate position available in Sarasota, FL
- Process both general warehouse and freezer order fulfillment by reading invoices and filling orders.
- Facilitate food safety operations by ensuring the rule of “First In, First Out” is strictly followed, by discarding spoiled product in a timely manner, and by working with the FDC Manager in ensuring accurate record of changes to the inventory are kept.
- Maintain accurate records by completing all required procedures and forms to ensure the smooth operation of the Food Bank.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse and equipment.
- Receive ServSafe training and certification and stay updated on Feeding America food safety guidelines.
- Be consistently aware of and accountable for safety in the warehouse, and communicate ideas to improve warehouse safety to leadership.
- Drive Food Bank vehicles to make product pickups and deliveries to agencies, donor organizations, and affiliate food banks (When required, and only with appropriate licensure.)
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Obtain license / certifications and safely operate all warehouse equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
USE OF EQUIPMENT:
- Trained and capable in using warehouse equipment that includes dolly, pump jack, power jack, forklift, and other material handling equipment, to name a few.
- Trained and capable in driving both automatic and standard transmission vehicles.
Chosen candidate must pass background check and drug screening.
All Faiths Food Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package.
||June 30, 2017
|How to Apply
send email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|About the Organization
For over 28 years, All Faiths Food Bank has offered food and hope to the hungry. Our mission is: Together with our partners, we provide healthy solutions to end hunger. Last year, All Faiths distributed a record 8.5 million pounds of food.
The Food Distribution Center Associate carries out all aspects of order fulfillment, warehouse safety and product care from receiving, storage, and distribution. He/she assumes direct responsibility for maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly facility for the smooth operation of the Food Bank.