|Food Bank Name
||All Faiths Food Bank
||February 16, 2017
||Director of Major Gifts
||Director of Major Gifts position available in Sarasota, FL.
- Work with development team to implement plan for building relationships with current and prospective donors in portfolio resulting in securing new and increased renewed gifts of five and six-figure commitments from high net-worth individuals
- Create involvement opportunities for major donors, such as tours, site visits, volunteer opportunities and special events
- Contribute to the development of a strong prospect pipeline through qualification and cultivation efforts
- Work independently to organize and schedule appointments to ensure that targets for number of personal visits and/or personal contacts are met each month
- Track all interactions with donors and prospects in Donor Perfect and report progress monthly
- Represent All Faiths Food Bank at designated functions.
- Participate in internal training opportunities as well as external conferences and seminars to enhance professional development.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years fundraising experience, CFRE preferred
- Demonstrated success in raising money through a Major Gifts program with by achieving and exceeding individual revenue goals
- Demonstrated success in building, managing relationships with donors, volunteers, and board members
- Demonstrated ability to plan strategically and to successfully steward donors to increase giving
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, Donor Perfect or other donor management software)
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills including networking and public speaking
- Proven ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and projects
- Goal and results motivated
- Superb organizational skills
- Committed to serving vulnerable populations and ending hunger in the community served by AFFB
- Acceptance of and commitment to All Faiths Food Bank’s values, vision and mission.
All Faiths Food Bank offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
||March 16, 2017
|How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Denise Cotler at: email@example.com
|About the Organization
All Faiths Food Bank is the only Food Bank in Sarasota and DeSoto Counties. We partner with more than 180 agencies and programs as well as donors, private companies, academia and government to serve the interests of more than 160,000 people at risk of hunger. As the local expert in food insecurity, All Faiths Food Bank is evolving to become a significant partner in health promotion. The Food Bank has a central role in creating the connection between food insecurity and individual health, diet-related diseases, poor education outcomes and the overall well-being of the community.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Development, the Director of Major Gifts is part of the development team and will work closely with the Senior Director of Development, the CEO and Development Staff to manage an assigned portfolio of major gift prospects and develop strategies for identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of these major donors.
The Director of Major Gifts will manage a portfolio of approximately 150 major gift donors and prospects capable of making gifts of $10,000 and above and will serve as an active participant of a team devoted to securing significant gifts to further the mission of All Faiths Food Bank.