|Food Bank Name
||Feeding South Florida
Pembroke Park, FL
||April 3, 2017
||Programs Administrator position available in Pembroke Park, FL
- Support administrative functions of programs including contract compliance, paperwork, reporting, scheduling, and programmatic execution requirements.
- Work with state and federal agencies (DOH, DCF, FDACS) to meet program requirements including billing, invoices, and navigation of contract management websites.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as necessary.
- Serve as liaison between partner sites and FSF (external) and serve as liaison between procurement, distribution, and operations team members (internal).
- Provides reporting and documentation assistance to partner sites to ensure the accurate and timely reporting of attendance, product counts, etc. Maintain all qualifying paperwork of partner sites.
- Survey program sites to assess product and program satisfaction and efficacy. This includes the creation, collection and analysis of survey results.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to partner sites including a timely response to phone calls and emails.
- Represent FSF as necessary at events and meetings.
- Assist Vice President of Community Relations and Programs Manager as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two years of programs coordination experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with specific knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Sensitivity to diverse populations with the ability to serve people in a compassionate, patient, friendly, and courteous manner, showing sincere interest in people’s concerns.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, with comfort and ability to speak publicly.
- Ability to ensure policies and guidelines are met.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to take initiative and see projects through from start to finish.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other staff, volunteers, and agency personnel.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and responsibilities, while simultaneously maintaining composure and ensuring excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines.
- Strong moral compass including the ability to exercise good judgment and discretion, including a demonstrated impartiality to certain organizations, agencies, groups, or individuals.
- Strong grammar, spelling, and math skills
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and good sense of humor
- Possession of a current and valid, Florida’s driver’s license, liability insurance and a clean driving record. Must have access to reliable transportation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS
- Based on OSHA Standards Lifting requirements are 50lbs and when lifting loads heavier than 50lbs, use two or more people to lift the load.
- This position works in a typical office setting. There may be extended periods of sitting, standing and/or bending; listening, talking and/or visual concentration; writing and/or computer use.
- After business hours work is required occasionally throughout the year.
- Frequent travel between quad-county areas using personal vehicle is required.
- Occasional same day, out of town travel for meeting, conferences and special events
- Occasional overnight, out of town travel for meetings and conferences
- Involves activities in both office and warehouse environments with exposure to the climate and South Florida weather.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Employees are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
COVERED BY FEEDING SOUTH FLORIDA:
- United Healthcare HMO fully covered for employee
- NPOS Plan available for a nominal out-of-pocket cost to employee LIFE INSURANCE
- $15,000 worth of coverage at no cost to employee
ACCESS PROVIDED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Dental | United Healthcare DMO and PPO Plan
- Vision | VSP
- Life Insurance | UNUM (Additional coverage and short-term options available)
- Aflac Voluntary Benefits:
- Critical Care
- Hospital Advantage
- Accident Indemnity Plan
- Cancer Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care | Minimum $200 - Maximum $2,600 per calendar year
- Dependent Care | Minimum $200 – Maximum $5,000 per calendar year
OTHER BENEFITS PROVIDED:
- 401K * Paid Time Off - 136 hours (17 days) for 1-5 years of employment - 176 hours (22 days) for 5+ years of employment
- Federal holidays off
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
||June 5, 2017
|How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
|About the Organization
Feeding South Florida’s mission is to end hunger in South Florida by providing immediate access to nutritious food, leading hunger and poverty advocacy efforts, and transforming lives through innovative programming and education.
The primary objective of the Feeding South Florida (FSF) Programs Administrator (PA) position is to assist with the administrative and back-end functions of programs. Support of programs includes the paperwork, contract management, reporting, site communication, as well as a general understanding of policy, federal and state guidelines for the support of special populations. This positions works closely with all areas of the Community Relations department, including development, communications, and distribution.