|Food Bank Name
||St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance
||August 17, 2017
||Development/Fundraising Database Administrator
||Development/Fundraising Database Administrator position available in Phoenix, AZ
- Managing all aspects of Raiser’s Edge including set-up, training, importing/exporting and tracking data for the direct mail program, and changes to records, gifts and constituent coding.
- Collaborating with Information Technology department to ensure the infrastructure is current and functioning at maximum capacity.
- Supporting staff’s production of report, queries, exports, coding to facilitate donor relations and customer service.
- Acting as the department’s expert in database structure and integrity as related to fundraising strategies and tactics. Keeping up to date on research software upgrades, best practices, and non-profit industry standards.
- Partnering with Finance Department to validate and ensure proper coding and data entry.
- Producing and distributing monthly departmental financial reports.
- Ensuring data clean-up and maintenance.
- Collaborating with Development staff to create gift and constituent coding strategies to ensure strong fundraising results.
- Performing global and individual prospect research through ResearchPoint, developing and maintaining structure for input of results and reporting.
- Developing and maintaining Moves Management program, implementing hierarchy, strategies, and tactics to improve donor relations and fundraising results.
- BA degree and a minimum of 3 years experience in database management.
- Previous experience in a non-profit agency.
- Advanced computer skills to include all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Expert-level knowledge of Raiser’s Edge 7.
- A background in non-profit fundraising is essential.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge NXT, Luminate, and ResearchPoint preferred.
- Logical thinking with ability to create workable processes within institution, department and software.
- Highly organized.
- The ability of understanding and keeping current with industry standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of fundraising and stewardship practices.
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, 401K, employer paid life insurance and more.
||September 29, 2017
|How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements at jobs.firstfoodbank.org
|About the Organization
Founded in 1967, St. Mary’s is known as the world’s first food bank. Our mission is to alleviate hunger in our state by gathering and distributing food to those in need while encouraging self-sufficiency.
St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance is currently seeking an experienced, dynamic Database Administrator in our Development Department located in our Phoenix office. This position is responsible for providing technical strategic leadership in all fundraising systems and systems integration.