|Food Bank Name
||St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance
||September 13, 2017
||Corporate Giving Officer
||Corporate Giving Officer position available in Phoenix, AZ
- Creating and managing corporate fundraising plan to secure $2M+ annually.
- Soliciting corporate donations and sponsorships (cash and in-kind) for the general operating fund, specific programs/projects and fundraising events.
- Cultivating corporate partners and groups to ensure continued/increased support, visiting companies, encouraging companies to volunteer and host food drives and communicating with donors to ensure they are up-to-date on food bank activities.
- Managing corporate donor fulfillment to include sending invoices, ensuring details of partnership agreements are met, gift acknowledgements, and follow-up reporting.
- Serving as staff lead for corporate partners recognition program (Hunger Heroes).
- Managing and increasing workplace giving program.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years’ experience working with corporate sales or corporate giving programs.
- A solid understanding of all facets of a development program along with an ability to integrate the messages required for business support into the overall work of the department.
- Experience with public speaking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with all MS Office products, to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrable interpersonal, time-management and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the business community in the food bank’s service area is preferred.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge donor software, or experience with comparable database programs.
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401 K short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more.
||November 30, 2017
|How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: jobs.firstfoodbank.org
|About the Organization
St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance was founded in 1967 and today is one of the largest food banks in the United States and proud of the impact it has on the hungry in Arizona. Arizona ranks third in the country for child food insecurity.
St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance has an opportunity available for a Corporate Giving Officer. Located in our Phoenix office, our Corporate Giving Officer is responsible for developing, implementing, and continuing strategies to secure contributions and sponsorship's from companies and groups to support the programs and activities of St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance.